Thursday, December 17, 2009

Almost There!

I have so much to do before I leave to go out of town Monday! I really don't know how I'm going to fit it all in, but somehow, I know it will get done!

Tonight...I'm exhausted. I can't wait for tomorrow to complete itself so that my Christmas break can officially begin. TIME FOR ME!!! I'm still looking for a few books to read over the break, so if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment. I average a book every 2 days or so, so the more suggestions, the merrier!

Yesterday, I mentioned about my teenager from church who needed me. I spoke with her today, and I think I'll take her out for her birthday when I get back in town. I think she'll love it, and I can let her vent..bless her heart!

I wish I had the energy to write more, but I just don't! Have a great night friends!

~J

0 comments: