Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Good Place...

WOW! What a busy, busy 4 days of school this has been! Adjusting to the new schedule has kicked by butt, however, I'm getting used to it. School starts at 7:15, and I have to be there by 6:45, so that is an adjustment.

I'm in a really good place right now. I'm serving in a ministry that I love in church, I am totally smitten with my kids...they really are SO sweet, life is good. I was talking to some teacher buddies today, and we were commenting on the fact that we hoped our kids weren't plotting to return next week as little devils.

The one area that I could work on is my business goals, and the non-teacher side of Jarvis. I've scheduled some time with myself this weekend to get things in order...with the unexpected extra trip to Mississippi, I had to change some appointments around.

You know how things can be going so well, that you can't help but look over your shoulder and hope it stays this way? That's me. I know that isn't the way I should look at life, but I sure do hope this stays this way....I like it!

I'll take a couple of pics of my classroom to post. It's so cute if I do say so myself!

Hope you guys have a great Friday! So glad it's almost here!

~J

1 comments:

said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment so that I could also visit your site! :) I just did a post {especially for you} on what books I read on courtship prior to marriage :)