Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 Down, 2 to go!

So, today was my first interview of 3 with Spring ISD. I have to be honest and tell you that it went REALLY well. I felt very comfortable, everyone I came into contact with was very nice, and I have an overall good feeling about it. Let me not forget to mention that it is 4.8 miles away from my house!!! Praise Him with me now! I was SO EXCITED...However, what God has for me is for me, and it's all in His hands. I have my final two tomorrow, and it will be a well orchestrated event by the time those two are over...I'll do my best though..

I really don't have much to report. My life is pretty much counting down these last few days of school! YAY! I have to say that I will miss some of my kids so much, and I'm looking for ideas to keep me busy during the summer....I'm sure I'll find something!

Have a great night, and tonight, I'm thankful for God's timing, it really is perfect!

1 comments:

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT! =] GOD IS SOOO GOOD ALL THE TIME.