Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Mark!

You know, I wasn't going to post tonight, but someone told me the greatest thing I've heard possible ever in my life!!! Now, I understand that this may sound a little dramatic, but let me explain.

Lately, I've been totally consumed to the point of ridiculousness that God is shown through me, and that He is pleased with me. I mean totally obssessed, almost to the point where I get on my own nerves, and I'm sure sin even more...

Now, to some, this may be a no-brainer...I mean, it's a good thing right, but hear my heart on this. Sometimes, I'm so consumed with making the right choices, that I don't move AT ALL. Because of some past disappointments, and times where I've clearly stepped out on my own, I've allowed fear of failing, falling, and missing the mark to keep me right in the same place because it's comfortable.

So, follow me...this is exactly where I was when I embarked upon a conversation through FB chat tonight. I chatted with an old friend, and she told me that God shows through me!!! Now, to some of you, that may not be a big deal, but to me...the biggest sinner I know, it pretty much made my life!

All I ever want is for God to be shown, and way more often than not, I miss the mark.completely. So, that was really encouraging to me, because believe it or not folks, I am SO hard on myself in that department! In fact, I could begin to talk myself right out of that compliment, but I'll just stop NOW!!!

So, I'm encouraged, and I hope you find a little encouragement too...goodnight~!!

ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!

P.S. I GOT A JOB!!!!! I'm too tired to post the details, but I will soon!!

1 comments:

The Ross' said...

Its true Jarvis. His light does shine through you...in your passion, your care and wisdom. :-)

yes, I'd love to here the details about the new job! So excited for you.
HAPPY LAST MONDAY!!!