Monday, May 11, 2009

Still

I know I didn't post yesterday, but I really felt like I needed to sit and be still...I'm still sitting, and I'm still!

Yesterday was Mother's Day, and I called my Mom, she's in Korea, and just loved on her. Prayerfully this will be her last major holiday out of the country...with the exception of Thanksgiving, but she will be back in the US shortly thereafter!

Tonight, I'm peaceful, and for that...I'm thankful....I need to focus on me for a moment...get myself together.

I was talking to a friend tonight about where I wanted to be in a year, and the answer wasn't in place. THAT IS UNLIKE ME!!! So, I'm getting before God so that He can direct my path...order these steps of mine...Goodnight...friends, I'll be back tomorrow with pics of my Junior League Provisional Class graduation...IT IS FINALLY HERE!

0 comments: