Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Do!

Happy night! I can barely keep my eyes open tonight! Bible study was so good! A message that was right on time. We studied Acts 16:7-8, about what happens when a door is closed. Believe me when I tell you that this message was so appropriate for me.

I know I'm not giving the message justice, but it was good. I'm excited because this weekend is Baylor's graduation, and I'm going to see my sorority sisters, and Waco friends!!! YAY! I've missed them so much, and I can't wait to hug their necks!

Today, I'm thankful for a God that still speaks to His people. Here's to living a life full-out...taking risks, and staying in the will!

Goodnight!

Oh yeah--I got a new haircut...and I LOVE IT! With Houston being so humid, I needed a style I could wear bone straight, and the stylist delivered! I'll post a pic!!! As soon as I get a cute one!

0 comments: