Thursday, May 14, 2009

Roadtrip!

Tomorrow I go to Waco for Baylor's graduation, and I couldn't be happier! I'm going to see some friends, that I haven't seen since November! YAY!!!

I'll have fun pics and video to share with you because it'll be just that fun!!!

So, I'm thankful for that. A time to get away, and be with friends....and take pictures, and laugh until I cry, or pee myself...

So, I got my placement for Junior League for next year, and I'm estatic. I will be the Assistant Holiday Market Ticket Chair, as well as the North Harris County Chamber of Commerce rep...I'm pumped! It's going to be a great year!

JL has really turned out to be a blessing in my life!

Well, the Lakers are getting BEAT right now, so I'm not too happy, but, it's not over yet!!! Goodnight, and I'll post from WACO!!!!

2 comments:

The Ross' said...

yeah! congrads on jl. that's awesome. Enjoy waco!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

hope you have a great weekend!!