Thursday, May 7, 2009

Breakthrough...

Gray's Anatomy was SO GOOD! I don't get a chance to watch TV like I used to, but I can't miss Gray's! The season finale is next Thursday...so sad!

I had to miss church last night because of a Junior League meeting, and I was/am so bummed. I love my weekly Bible Study...but I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home, working on business stuff, and I will be at church on Sunday! Bright and early!

I've been looking to buy a new Bible...any suggestions? I really like the NIV translation, so keep that in mind if you'd like to offer suggestions...

Tonight, I'm thankful for being on the brink of a breakthrough...I can feel it?! Will you pray with me? That God will give me the wisdom, strength, and that I will rest in His timing, even though I want to rush it! I feel like this has been the longest journey of my life, but I know I will be the better for it...so please pray with me friends!



Goodnight....tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! YEAH!

2 comments:

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

i am still crying from greys! wooo! it hit so close to home. thats the last thing i remember my ninny pat looking like with cancer. rips your soul apart :(

The Ross' said...

1-oh, goodness greys. I was crying crying by the end...grips my heart, really puts life into perspective..is making me think about what I'm spending my time on.
2-Amplified bible. I got mine last summer and love it. The only draw back is mine doesn't have a great concordance. But other than that I really enjoy reading it. Very insightful!
3-Amen for being on the edge of breakthrough. Continue to hold your ground, you will not be disappointed.