Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!!!

Today was a great day! It's FRIDAY, the weekend is here, and I had dinner with an old friend. It was so much fun sitting and talking with Kim...

Kim and I met in college, and since we both live in Houston now, we try to get together regularly. Gotta thank God for old friends...She also has a book club that I attend, and we just got our new book...Speak to my Heart. I'm very excited to start reading it. I love to read, and I love to fellowship with others...great outlet!

So tonight, when I got home, I sprayed the apartment with flying bug spray. The misquitoes here are BRUTAL, and they are eating us alive! So, I'm doing what my Mom and Grandmother do...Oh NO! and spraying down the house every night before bed. It really works...try it for yourself!

I'll be back later this weekend with pics from whatever my adventures bring...until next time!

0 comments: